View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:26 AM   #2
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

My fucking phone won't hold an internet connection for more than a couple minutes at a time. Was able to respond to a PM from ortho (thanks, hon!) but that was dumb luck.

I came to the library today because I need to get out. I have to go to work tomorrow, you know? I'm sitting here in excruciating pain and I don't know how I can. I really don't.

It has to be more than muscular. Trying EVERYTHING and it seems like even the percocets aren't making a dent.

I hurt and I cry and YELL myself off the chair, or into the chair, or out of bed, because it hurts so much. Just sitting here, I"m almost in tears.

It's hard to drive, especially with my crappy rear view due to my convertible top, and I can't see behind me very well.

My 'best' friend made sure to text me to say to let her know when I feel better so I can come over and hang out. No 'do you need anything?' or some such. That's OK, I don't need anything I've been making short trips into town...but it sucks. Mom would do anything for me but I have been able to make it, so far.

eta: you know, the friends who owe me money, who I do all kinds of things for? I need to rethink that situation. Again. She's probably mad I am off work and have insurance, and I'll get paid because I'm almost maxed out on my vacation time as it is...nearing 240 hours, being so privileged and all.

eta eta: that was shitty. I'm feeling sorry for myself as I said.

Last edited by infinite monkey; 11-15-2012 at 11:40 AM.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote