View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 06:29 PM   #3400
monster
I hear them call the tide

Dear Facebook friends,

If you want to stay privately connected with me, FFS just PM me, it's real easy. Or drop me an email. or call me.........

are you ashamed of our relationship?

Or are you just a bit stupid?

Facebook is like a public restroom. ZMaybe in an upscale club -depending on the caliber of your "friends", but it's still public (and full of old, old graffiti that's really not worth c&ping because everybody but you has seen it before)

It is not the place to share anything that it would hurt you for somebody to find. It's ridiculously easy for people to "stalk" you there, this is nothing new. If this is your paranoia, it's not the place for you...snd really, please just get off the internet. You must know some nerd/geek types who give you the shudders. They are the people who can find anything you ever posted in any place on the intrnet. So if you don't want them to read it, just don't post it. facebook is too easy for them, trust me. my cat could stalk you on facebook. (if he wasn't so distracted by all the twittering)