View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #8701
anonymous
Operations Operative

I was wrong to feel good for a few minutes.

The new bitch said I have to submit a doctor's note for being sick Monday. That isn't the policy as far as I know. Doctor's note if more than 3 days absent. She's out to get me and it fucking sucks. Why don't they just fire me?

Jesus fucking christ what did I ever do to deserve this? Did she require the same of S who was out monday and part of yesterday? I doubt it. I really fucking doubt it. And when E was calling in with migraines she made sure to tell HER that she should sign up for FMLA to protect herself.

It's taking everything I have to not email back "You stupid fucking cunt. Shove it up your ass."

Mother fucking fuck. They are trying to kill me. They really are. I don't want to do any more of this giant project if that's how it's gonna be. I'm not gonna wrap it up all fucking nice so they don't have the mess to deal with when I'm gone.

How much more pain can I take? How much more can they shove me around? And fucking WHY?

Time to invoke FMLA except I don't trust HR either and I don't know where to start. I feel like slicing my wrists just so they have blood to deal with. They'd see me before I died but I could bleed all over her, screaming...and they won't be happy until I'm shut up in the psych ward.

God damm this hurts.
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote