View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #8705
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

PS when I left the Most Evil Woman in the World I took my rolodex with me.

dick move, I know as the other nurses then had to figure it out; but hey. They didn't exactly support me either. I would get pleasure thinking they'd go looking for a number and .....ooops! Not there! I also didn't teach anyone the case management program. No one asked to be taught, I'd given two weeks notice, I figured it was their problem for not being pro=active. That gave me some happiness too, knowing they were dickless for a while. I drew the line at ruining the Xray film. That would only hurt the patient; but I thought about it. I thought about exposing the entire bin of film (there's no way you can tell if it's been exposed) so all their xrays would come out blacker than the ace of spades...when I walked out of there I felt the world slide off my shoulders.

do it before you lose control of the situation and decisions are made FOR you. you don't want that, believe me.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum

Last edited by Trilby; 01-16-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote