View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 01:49 AM   #46
Fireman
Paramour of Paradigm

Not in your wildest dreams. The soldiers job is to follow orders. Do the given job and try to survive as a secondary objective. It's not the soldiers job to know WHY he is there. All that shit about Mom, apple pie and the flag? Forgitaboutit. He's doing the job because he promised and he doesn't like Leavenworth. His personal beliefs don't enter into it.

(Quote xoxoxoBruce)

With all do respect. I love what I do. Thats why I picked Firefighter instead of Inf., I HAVE BELEIFS! I am not a mindless solider, I am a human being that has respect for human life. If you are that nerrow minded, why dont you come out here and sit in my job and see what you think. Its people like you that put the wrong impression into peoples heads. We know why we are doing what we do, or we wouldnt put our lives on the line so others may live. I am a medic, and a firefighter. I put my life on the line back home as a firefighter, does that mean that I am mindless for going into a buning building to save you and your family, becouse I took and oath to protect those in need?

Semper Priceps!
(this means "Always First"