View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 06:54 AM   #9044
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

in mississippi, a custody agreement violation cannot be addressed by law enforcement until the matter goes before a chancery court judge. in other words unless you can prove the child is in imminent danger, you must file a motion with the chancery clerk and wait to be put on the docket. however if i don't pay child support, all she has to do is call department of human services and they will take over and do everything for her! there are several legal precedents in mississippi where the mother knowingly and willfuly witheld visitations, yet the father was still required to pay child support.

let's face the facts, the bitch can get away with just about anything and i have to wait for my complaint to be put on a crowded court docket. for the initial custody, it only took 18+ months and cost well over $5,000 dollars. i'm screwed. i should have been castrated for ever hooking up with a girl who is 3 years younger than my son