View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #9
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyt View Post
Suprize them and quit , no job no matter What the bennies are is worth going crasy over!
Just my thoughts , be strong ,when they talk trash , smile and say "I love you too!"
I'm surprised she gets bennies at all. Its not like she's a trucker yet. Could be the bennies are the problem. This kinda sounds like me on a rough day.

Short-term Effects

Small doses of amphetamines can make you feel alert and energetic. They can increase your breathing and heart rates, decrease your appetite, and dilate your pupils. They can cause a dry mouth and sleeping problems. At higher doses, you can experience euphoria. Smoking and injecting amphetamines can produce an extremely pleasurable rush or “flash” that lasts a few minutes. Side effects include:

Restlessness,

Shakiness,

Sweating,

Anxiety,

Headache,

Blurred vision,

Dizziness,

Irregular heartbeat, and

Chest pain.

Some users experience feelings of power and superiority. Some become hostile and aggressive. Overdose can cause delusions, hallucinations, high fever, delirium, seizures, coma, stroke, heart failure and death. Use with alcohol and other drugs are especially dangerous.