Thread: Trilby
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #117
Gypsy
Disorderly Disciplinarian

I know. I miss her many times everyday. It's like my world used to be in color and now it is in black and white. There are so many things I thought we would have time for. We were sort of waiting for my dad to die (God forgive me!) so we could use our inheritance to travel. I always thought there would be time for that. But, obviously, we were so wrong.

I know Taylor and Danny really miss her. Taylor posted to Facebook about her. He said "My beautiful mother has achieved the ultimate peace. Her love for my brother and I will endure forever in our hearts. Her contributions were significant, she was essential to my development, and I will always thank her for providing me with her intelligence. I love you mom, for all time. Someday soon I'll be an angel like you." I asked him what he meant by "someday soon", but he didn't answer. I know he is OK until graduation, which is this Saturday. I'll have to watch out for him.

Don't beat yourself up about not seeing her. She wouldn't want that. Sometimes I almost feel I hear her whispering in my brain. I don't know how you feel about spirits, but try to listen for her. You two were very close. She would try to comfort you if she could.
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote