View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 12:56 PM   #9517
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Thanks guys. You made me feel much better. Doesn't usually bother me when random strangers call me a dog or an ugly bitch - usually I just laugh it off. It was just the timing of it that made this one get to me I think. I'd only just got my head out of the eczema blues.

maybe he'd just been dumped by his girlfriend eh? :p

Re: Carrot's rambuctious nature (omg love that word, I shall make an effort to use it more often ;p) - he wasn't pulling at all, that's how I know it wasn't meant in that way (well, that and the expression of disgust on the lad's face and the aggressive tone of his voice) he was sat quietly at my side as we waited to cross the road.

He doesn't often pull on the lead, actually. There's a handful of specific places and contexts where he'll pull, but he walks beautifully on the lead most of the time. But, yeah, 'Vana, that's exactly the method to do it. Though, it never got through to Pilau. he only stopped pulling the lead when he got too old and frail to do so...mind you he had problems with the outdoors. Pulled so much and so consistently that he did my elbow in ;p Hence I was frikkin determined we would not be having a repeat of that problem with Carrotchops

Last edited by DanaC; 08-01-2013 at 01:02 PM.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote