View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 05:43 PM   #17
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alluvial View Post
Gravdigr, he's pushy about his views and doesn't know when to back off or slow down when talking about them. He mistakenly takes his rantings for "discussion". He's also one of these who thinks if he talks louder he will be more convincing.

Last winter he was convinced that the government was going to come take his guns and ammunition away, and/or that there was going to be some reason that he would need all the firepower and bullets he could get. He was going to buy a lot of ammo but they needed the money for bills and groceries - his wife was able to eventually talk him out of it. He seriously was going to buy ammo before groceries. That disturbed me.
It disturbed you to the point you cooled off on the step-grandchildren?

I didn't mean to sound like I was siding with either one of you, btw.

To look at this a little differently, if he bought a car you didn't like, and crowed, and crowed about what an awesome car he has, would you be feeling this way toward the step-grandchildren?

I was only curious why the step-grandchild/step-grandmother relationship has to suffer cuz the two of you don't care for each other's opinion.

Having said this, I have no children, no step-children, no grandchildren, and no step-grandchildren.

Which may explain why I don't get it.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote