Thread: Cellar Dreamin'
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 11:23 PM   #12
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Dreamed about Bruce last night.
Probably mixing up the Cellar with Zombieland, both of which featured in my evening.

There was a big group of us holed up at Bruce's. Which was underground, but still nice.
He brought out his "special" tobacco. He only ever rolled it in green papers, so that the grandchildren knew not to steal the butts. Made sense at the time.
I was both living it and reading it. I found myself lying in bed sucking on a green tube and realising I couldn't get high from an unlit smoke, and anyway it was via the Internet so it might not work. And yes, this was part of the dream...

And then I was back in Bruce's world and he had a clock with people from the Cellar on it. Like in Harry Potter, but better (I always thought the film interpretation was too literal)
I was hurt not to be on there, but I scrolled back I the thread and there I was.
It was about 04.50, which I realised was the time I had my alarm set for. Whigh made total sense. LJ didn't get up until gone 11.00 apparently, but I couldn't work out the time difference.