View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 08:10 AM   #3912
monster
I hear them call the tide

STREEEESSSSSS

All of my own making, no-one else to blame. friends arriving tomorrow (UK friends, started in NOLA, on way here to leave from DTW), not ready (no floor space for airbeds never mind pristine house) never will be. Why can I never learn. Well I know why but shit. I always put my own family needs on the backburner to deal with the needs that affect other organizations because I took too much on and am constantly playing a losing game of catch-up and I figure the family might still love me if I fail. And I didn't realize until a post on Facebook today that we were a huge part of their trip, I thought we were just a passing visit so it's be ok for them to take us as they found us and it might have been ok for one night but it's three and I feel so stupid. I am so stupid, in the elephant in the room way. I knew it was three nights, it just hadn't really registered. There were so many other things to try and get done with deadlines before then Some hidden dumb part of me thinks I have Hermione's time-turner stashed away somewhere. Actually, I probably do under all this crap. See I can still joke. Maybe it will be OK unexpected bedding to wash and urgent gardening requests don't help plus I need to go swim to check I'm on to recert as a lifeguard on Sunday (which is not frightening the shit out of me at all) And I have to finalize hiring a couple of swim coaches. this morning. I'mm'a do that next.