View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 02:36 PM   #14
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
if a dog has a propensity to do what that dog did, no amount of 'sit' is gonna knock that out of him. It's sad, but it's true.
Every dog, every single one, big or small, 'has the propensity' to do what that dog did. Do we kill 'em all pre-emptively?

As far as not being able to 'knock that out of him': Have you heard of any of the rescued Michael Vick dogs harming anyone, post-rescue? Some of those dogs are used as therapy dogs. Around children, and old people. And those dogs were bred to fight. That's the only reason that they exist. And those dogs haven't attacked anyone that I've heard about.

Maybe that kid kicked the dog in the nuts the day before, or 15 minutes earlier.

Also, obedience training is a damn sight more than 'sit'.

I can already see that I'm gonna be in the minority on this, so Ima shut up now.

Everybody with a dog go kill it, now. It's a vicious beast.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote