View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 08:38 AM   #27
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
btw, i support the officer. he had this 300 lb kid pounding him and when he tried to take him into custody the guy charged him. fits totally within the accepted use of force continuum.
I don't think either side's version has been vetted properly yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
The witnesses said, boy=good, cop=bad. No surprise there. I can see them all wearing warn-a-brother shirts, locked arm in arm, high kicking in unison like the Rockettes. This is the reaction to years of cops covering up mistakes/misbehavior by cops, truth be damned. First allowing, then (probably as part of rationalizing to others & themselves) condoning, finally approving, cops bullying citizens.
Maybe not a civilian/cop issue so much as a black/white issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
It's part of the polarization of America. Aiding the divide and conquer strategy to retain control of the minions, by the oligarchs. Strategy, is giving them too much credit, though. They do guide and nudge, but the path to division is human nature. There must be an Us and Them, otherwise I wouldn't know who to watch out for, and more importantly I wouldn't have anyone to blame when I fuck up.
True dat