Thread: I say fuck
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 06:46 PM   #1
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

I say fuck

I find it funny that there are still a set of people who don't like it when someone says fuck around them

The old man at work, he had to tell me early on, he doesn't really like it when I say fuck

I'm fine with not saying it if people prefer so. I'm happy to try to bend my language to suit their retarded sensibilities

But I never told the old man to stop saying nigger around me...

So I don't say fuck in the office. But yesterday, I described something as being "one red cunt hair off". One red cunt hair is, of course, the smallest unit of measure. I learned the phrase 30 years ago from a very solid professional engineer, who explained that "It's an industry term."

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Cousin Vinny
Vinny: Well, in that case, how can you be sure THAT's accurate?
Lisa: Because a split second before the torque wrench was applied to the faucet handle, it had been calibrated by top members of the state AND federal Department of Weights and Measures... to be dead on balls accurate!
[She rips a page out of a magazine and hands it to him]
Lisa: Here's the certificate of validation.
Vinny: Dead on balls accurate?
Lisa: It's an industry term.
But I noticed that when I said "cunt", the old man tensed up for a second. I didn't really think I was saying "cunt", I was saying "red cunt hair" and I feel that's a very different thing, being an industry term and all.

So I felt bad for a little while, and then I noticed... the old man started saying "fuck" around me, on three occasions in the last two days.

Come on old man! Are ya with me? Let's say fuck! It doesn't mean anything! Be an old bulldog with me and let's fucking say fuck.

I am going to play the Blake scene of Glengarry Glen Ross for the office soon. We are going to say fuck in the office. It's a sales office and we are men. For Christ, some of us drink Scotch. The pope ain't listening. Let's say fuck.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote