View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 09:23 PM   #903
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
"I'll just reach up into this jointer and clear out the chips... I'll just reach under this mower and clear out the clogged grass... I'll just stick my hand into this snowblower to loosen up the packed snow... Let me look down into this barrel and see why the gun didn't go off..."
"I'll just disable the guard and reach into this machine that spins heavy metal at 2000 rpm so I can make the process go ... arrrrrgggghhh ..."

This is my Monday morning, every Monday. And Tuesday through Friday. I've gotta say, hope reigns eternal - everyone out there thinks he/she can shave a few seconds off of ... what? ... and eventually ends up in my clinic getting xrayed and stitched up, or treated for that third-degree burn from the plasma torch that (oops!) hit the ground and damn-the-switch-turned-on ...

I keep trying to put myself out of business (strange, I know), but these folks keep me in business.