View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 11:00 PM   #283
it
Banned

Ok fuck it, I am opening this shit up.

On the surface, feminists can quote the dictionary definition and thus claims feminism is inherently against such things because they are unequal. In practice, it is CAUSING them.

Take this one:

Personally, I relate to this. i am a 6'4 foot man and was physically abused by my wife on a weekly basis because I refused to lay a finger on her. I did not get help, and I probably would have been arrested myself if I tried.

Whenever someone posts one of these kind of posters in public:

You see it, and so do little kids. About half of those kids are going to grow up to be men, raised with such a vilification of violence against women that they'll be psychologically locked from defending themselves if needs be, and a smaller portion of these kids will be cops, which is how you create this:

To be raised and brainwashed to not defend yourself even when getting beaten because its from a women, institutions staffed by people who think one problem is more important then the other, not to mention raising policy makers to create the ridicules situation which is the state of shelters. This is the position every single one these kind of campaigns are putting our boys in.

You can not defend only members of one group without enabling it to do the very thing it is defended from with no risk of retaliation. You can not make an issue gender-exclusive without enabling systematic gender-based exploitation. You are not merely "solving half the problem", You are creating more of it, in gross mutated form ...And feminism does this to fucking everything, including these very campaigns.

There are many things that say one thing but demonstrate the other. I.E:
"I am such a mess, sometimes I don't even use coasters while drinking" <- says your a mess, but demonstrates your a neat freak.
"I give so much to others and don't get enough in return" <- says your a giving person, demonstrates that you view it as trading.
"I am sorry, but.." <- No, no you aren't.

Feminism has evolved to be among those things. You can not fight for gender equality while fighting to define it within a a framework that requires the complete and absolute discriminating against any perspective or experience outside that of your own gender.

Last edited by it; 09-01-2015 at 11:18 PM.
it is offline   Reply With Quote