View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 09:05 PM   #63
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Here is what I know:

1.) More than one partner (in the politest of honest-sharing contexts) has admitted that I am, at the very least, the largest they have been with. And I have been with the same person since I was 19, so it's not like this is a post-baby development (and mine didn't come out that direction anyway.)

2.) The sex toys that I find ideal are what the internet refers to as "super extra large." Regular ones are... meh.

3.) Tampons fall out of me. Not right away, but you're supposed to have to pull those fuckers out, not shove them back in repeatedly. I just recently discovered extra large ones online--not extra absorbent, mind you, just a little wider than normal. They are not directly advertised precisely as such, but the discreetly-worded positive reviews did not lead me astray.

I gotta say that this is pretty frigging honest. And yes...there *is* a huge difference in the capacity of various females anatomy. I've been with women who could have easily started a vaginal spelunking business, all the way to women for whom I thought I was going to need to find something conical to even get started.