Thread: Homer Jackson
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 05:21 PM   #38
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Quote:
Originally posted by homerjackson
This last week was hard. She called and told me told me that she is going to start a relationship with this other guy. They guy that I figured was the cause of this. So to answer your question, no I didn't have that many up days.

So last night, I wrote her a big long letter explaining my feeling and letting go. I'm devistated by the fact that she betrayed me, the last person in the world I thought would. So now, I must let go and concentrate on me. I've changed my diet, I've started to workout six days a weeks and I'm going to get back into shape. Then when I have confidence in myself, I'm going to find my Queen. I'm not going to get in a hurry though. I'm going to live life to the fullest. I'm going to find me.
*jumping up and down cheering!!!*

I know what that's like (to "find" myself), and some parts of it may not be easy, because what I've found is that when you do that, you have to take a hard look at yourself to see what things *you* may have done to contribute to where you are...do you know what I mean? No one likes to admit that they've done something to contribute to being in a bad place in life, but sometimes, it could be just little things that need to be changed, and you seem to be well on your way.

Good luck!!!!

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote