View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 05:37 AM   #10516
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Not upsetting per se - more pissing me off - but I can't be arsed trying to find the other thread and this one popped up on New Posts.

The reason I can't be arsed looking is the reason I am posting. Phone and internet are suffering some sort of intermittent fault. They were down completely for a couple of hours yesterday and they were both down again when I got up this morning and didn't start working again until about 10:30. In betweemn the total outages every thing is a bit rocky. Phone calls have a lot of background hiss and my connection is cooky as hell.

I hate not having stable internet. It's been really quite well-behaved just lately and I got lulled into a false sense of security and then it remembered it's in a semi-rural Yorkshire village and reverted to type.

Actually, I think there's a problem at the exchange because a few other people are having problems and I can't get through to TalkTalk for love nor money because they are experiencing high call volumes. In theory I can go to their website and view current system problems and ongoing outtages across the network - but their site is a delicate flower and cannot load without the full trimmings of a stable connection.

#bottomrungfirstworldproblems
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote