Thread: Rims
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 01:34 PM   #809
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
I started by asking if it was just me that couldn't see the wide links. When other people confirmed that it was symptomatic of Tapatalk, I suggested that people might not use them. There were steps along the way. Because you only noticed when I hit you over the head with it, says more about your level of consideration than my bitchiness. Please continue to use the wide tags if you feel that they are more appropriate than the normal tags. I only ask that you ALSO drop the regular tag if you want people that use Tapatalk to see what you're on about.

It's just a matter of hitting ctrl-v and one click more. Takes 2 seconds.
Noted.

ETA: I noticed when you "suggested", I also noticed it came across as quite douchey. More than once. If I got more outta that than you intended, well, that's my failing. Yet another of many.

Now, I haven't posted a wide clip since you got snotty, I don't intend to post any more wide clips, so, can we drop this now?

Please?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Last edited by Gravdigr; 12-17-2015 at 01:43 PM.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote