View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 11:29 AM   #836
anonymous
Operations Operative

I'm making this anon...in the case of just in cases.

Mostly I need to get this out because I am so nervous I can barely keep from barfing.

I have a job interview today with a place I used to work. A bit 'less' than my old job but better I think in terms of responsibilities. I like both my jobs now but between the two my schedule is crazy and I'm so tired of being tired. And I need health insurance.

So I wonder if they're just giving me a courtesy interview. I left there on good terms so I figure it's either a courtesy interview (like trying to get a significant other to take you back after you left them) or they're happy because there will be so much less training.

I'm trying to just look at it as "I have a job(s) either way" but I'm more nervous than I've been for an interview in a long time. Every detail is making me ill. Even, IF for some reason it worked out, how to tell them here. Because I know of one person who will be pretty darn unhappy with me.

But it's my life right? No one has come forward to share my life and all the expenses and troubles therein...I have to look out for myself. Right?
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote