View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 09:30 PM   #2
Lady Sidhe
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it....

When I was a kid, there was a dog in the neighborhood named Ringo. He was some kind of mutt mix, and every kid in the neighborhood feared him. His owners lived around a corner that one HAD to go around to get to the park, and they never kept him restrained. As a result, he bit many people. And the problem was, you never knew where he was, because he would hide. You didn't see him until he was running at you.

I was riding around that corner one day (I was probably in third grade or so), when this dog came at me and knocked me off my bike; I ran, and he cornered me up against a car, with my back to him. He bit me in the small of my back, and apparantly was satisfied with that, because he ran off afterward.

Everyone hated that dog, and he ended up disappearing a few weeks later. I think someone killed him, to be honest. I mean, I feel sorry for the dog now, because his behavior was his owners' fault, but damn, something needed to be done. It was almost as if the dog were situationally rabid....

Sidhe

Someday I want to be rich. Some people get so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich I want to be.
-Rita Rudner

Lady Sidhe is offline   Reply With Quote