View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 08:38 PM   #1298
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Noooooooo, good lord no. It's horribly unsafe and random, this happens at 2pm on a Saturday, because the ghetto is full of violent, dangerous, unpredictable people.

Guy gets told to walk, and just goes across the street and robs a woman in a store. Could have been the shop, easily. This is why pawn shop workers are behind a layer of bullet-proof glass most of the time.
I heard it on kyw last night. The way they told it, the perp pointed the gun, and then fled. The cop gave chase, and stated that the perp raised his gun again as he was running away, the cop then fired and dropped him. No one saw the shooting. Cop is on desk duty pending investigation
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
It was on the news this morning, cop saw the guy robbing someone, told him to put the gun down, he pointed or shot at the cop, cop shot him, he staggered as far as the phone store and dropped.

However, tens of thousands in, and passing through, the Ghetto every day without incident. The bullet proof glass is not because it's the ghetto, that's pretty much standard for pawn shops, and Comcast offices, because that's where people get mad enough to shoot somebody.

Sure, it's smart to be aware of your surroundings, and exercise caution everywhere, but Paranoia will cause you to die a thousand times, unnecessarily.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote