Thread: Law Enforcment
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 11:31 AM   #136
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
I know this is 3 posts in a row for me, but I need to put this out. Just because we disagree doesn't mean we can't be friends. I realize we've grown up in different parts of the country, have different life experiences, and different levels of education. If I huff and puff in here, it doesn't mean I don't like you. Heck, I really respect and like Dr Dana even though I think she is liberal without a clue of what is really going on over here. Dana, no disrespect intended you were simply a quick liberal reference
I still love ya, ya big panda

Quote:
Please state the criminal statute and the punishment for said offense.
I don't know statutes. How about attempted murder? Gross negligence?

Quote:
I want to see what you is driving your desire to ruin these officers' lives, wreck the criminal justice system, and cause civil unrest.
I don't desire that. I desire the end to killing people that shouldn't be killed. I also desire accountability.

Quote:
Here's Freddie Gray's arrest record. I don't have his prison, probation, and parole periods.
Prior behavior does not mean someone is guilty of current accusations. You should know that.