Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 09:13 AM   #442
Snakeadelic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Do you think I'd get sick from eating fuzzed-ridden corn? I was sooo hungry and half a sandwich just didn't do it for me. I raided the fridge and found some corn. It tasted a little funky, so I looked at it closer. Hmmm....some white fuzz. My mom would kill me if I throw away food, especially good food since she won't be able to see the fuzz without her glasses and she refuses to wear her glasses unless she's reading. I washed it real good and ate it. But hey, it killed my appetite and I stopped eating. :-D
Fuzz = mold = probably a bad idea. I recently did something similar with a loaf of bread that didn't show the mold until the day after a sandwich made me sick.

On a more disgusting note, I once knew a blind woman who insisted all her leftovers go into a semi-permanently simmering pot of "soup". She would get super pissed at me when I threw it out from time to time, insisting that I was (look away if you have a tetchy stomach...) lying about the DROWNED HOUSEFLIES floating in it. I did not enjoy my time living in that household!
Snakeadelic is offline   Reply With Quote