View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 09:07 AM   #343
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

You are more than welcome Good Carruthers!

I try to throw Dwellars in other countries a bone every now and then, but, I'm afraid I'm not up what's an important date/event in other countries' history.

I veer away from Kings and Queens because Britain has had so many, and they all have the same names!! How many Charless, Henrys, Georges and Marys can ya have for God's sake?! There's almost literally one or the other has died, been born, or was crowned or killed every day. I can't keep up with who was popular, hated, or laughed at.

I do, however, know a few people who live in England, and Australia who know these things. And they are more than welcome to add or correct anything I've missed (or left out on purpose) to this thread. In fact, they are encouraged to do so.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote