View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #350
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Okay, what's making me very nervous ... I'm in the middle of three intense weeks of courses, did a crazy travel one last week that just about did me in (almost didn't successfully complete the drive home ...); and now spending 9 hours/day in lectures for International Health/Tropical Diseases. I have to finish a 12-page project for last week's course and email it by tomorrow night. I have to pull together a proposal for a paper for the Int'l Health course by tomorrow night, to hand in Friday morning. And write the paper by next Friday, when I also have a 2-hour exam on the course.

I've just started tamoxifen and it's giving me nuclear hot flashes all fricking night. I got a Fitbit One and it recorded me as sleeping 5 1/2 hours last night (spent 7 1/2 hours in bed) with 17 awakenings. No wonder I'm tired.

I don't know if I'll pull this one off. So far I've done it, I've gone without enough sleep to get it done. I'll probably do that again and pull something out of my ass in time to satisfy the profs. But I'm seriously apprehensive, or stressed, or whatever.