View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 06:29 PM   #148
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
I think you answered your own question there m'dear :p

Gotta say Merc, your attitude in this discussion is a little shocking to me. I'm all for robust political debate, but this has descended into outright nastiness and it seems mainly to be coming from you and mainly to be unprovoked. Telling people to fuck off and calling them bitches is no way to debate politics. I'm genuinely surprised. You can be an aggressive SOB in discussions, but you don't usually stoop that low.
First of all, I recognize that I will not in any way change any one of their opinions in any way, no matter what I post, how many links I post, or what my opinion is... That is a given. It has become self evident. None of these people respect me or my opinion, a given, I can accept that. Why should I give them any quarter given the disparaging remarks and comment they have made towards me? Fuck that. I have no time or inclination to give any degree of respect for people like that. Life is what it is. Some people we get along with. Some we do not. Some we agree to disagree. These scumbags are none of the above. There is no mutual ground. I am completely cool with that. It changes none of my Karma.