View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 12:17 PM   #1509
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

I spoke to Chris (our agent) today, and he's spoken to theirs. They got another offer last night. fuckshitdamnpisshell.

Their agent tells mine that the homeowner wants to have that open house before countering any offers. He said both offers are good, and the selling agent wants her to forget the open house, and focus on the 2 offers. But it's the sellers's call. I looked her up on facebook, figuring she was in the local facebook group Merchantville Matters, and she is. Looks like a princess, and the husband looks like a frog. Only there 1.5 years, I'm imagining that she's a freaking nightmare. HIGH maintenance. Got him in over his head, or they're splitting up already. Amanda said she noticed that there were no men's clothes at the house. And I got the sense that her agent isn't a fan.

So, I told Chris to tell her agent that we'll go up to 390, and that we'd like an answer before the open house. I don't want to get into a bidding war, and we're NOT going over asking price. Well... I'll go 400 even. but I'm paying that last dollar in pennies.

We probably won't get it. shame..... but, hey...there will be other places.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote