View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 12:53 AM   #138
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

I figure it's all worked out Now. Has been in my mind since the first phone call. Guess not so much for poor NewBoyfriend. I just listened to the call again... Man. Dude is not .....crisp, let's say. And he likes to the throw the word, "Fucken"in before any object or verb in a given sentence. "I didnt want to....just....fucken throw the Fucken DVDs out, cuz that's.... Fucken money, man! ...I didn't want to just Fucken ..... just.....dick you over...ya know?"

Ok, cool, thanks....man.

Anyway.... He tells me at one point that he knows alllll about me. ...

And that's kinda weird right there... Kinda like how the lurkers do....fuckers....Fuck you, you Fucken lurkers, Fucken Come out here where I can Fucken call you Fucken cock!

But I'm thinking that she's torturing him already. Why is she telling him about me? She really likes a good reaction.... Now I think of it, our thing wound down as my reaction to her shenanigans became more resigned and I was more and more willing to give it up for a bad job. And the instigation became more frequent.... Considering how her main stated complaint about her ex was his apathy..... One wonders if his apathy took him before or after he lost his nuptials. He may have iced over in order to insulate himself from her pendulous boobs moods.

Whatever.