View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #101
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Bleurgh.
Nothing against you personally Classic. I just hate this pity party.
Grav pulled it the other day, for no reason I could ascertain. Lamp flounced out with the same poison pen.

Over the years I've heard it from people of all different beliefs and posting styles during different Cellar cycles. And aside from some simple personal animosity (some of which I did see as unfair) I have never been able to identify the factions and baying mobs which individuals have felt the need to take a stand against.

Why can't posters here understand that the vast majority of people here DO NOT have a vendetta? I've met Dana IRL. She is the last person I can imagine being part of a herd. If she posts you'd better believe it comes from her own opinions. Now me - I'm rarely confrontational, but I certainly don't think I'm a brown-noser r a bandwagon-jumper. I am going out of my comfort zone with this post because I'm tired of the whining.

If this place has really become so intolerable, with The Bitches ganging up on you, why are you still here? And no, that is not a suggestion to go, it's meant to question all the conspiracy theorists out there re why they are so wound up about something so tenuous.