Thread: WTF News
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 02:20 PM   #287
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibram View Post
a giant squid that size... God, i cant imagine. Perish the thought.
Though, I'm fairly convinced that would be physically impossible. A shark's bite is bigger than the width of the shark in some cases. A great white basically pushes its jaws fully out of its head when it bites. A giant squid's beak is quite small compared to the size of the squid. A squid with a beak big enough to take those kinds of chunks out would have to be tens of not hundreds of times the size of anything we've ever seen.. wouldn't it?
edit: i'm totally confident there's shit down there we have no clue about. Possibly even MUCH bigger than anything we've met. But I'm not sure a squid COULD grow to that size and still support its own mass.
I don't know, man, I've heard giant squids can have tentacles fifty-sixty feet. And isn't there a colossal squid, even bigger than a giant squid? I think there are pictures of whales with beak marks and tentacle marks on them.

Quote:
edit: i'm totally confident there's shit down there we have no clue about.
Word.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote