View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 07:00 PM   #17
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
1. How long has it been since you pee'd outside? July 2012, at Bear Basin Ranch, CO. Watching carefully for bears the entire time.

2. When you take a shower, do you cool down the hot water, or, warm up the cold water? I cool down the hot water. Single lever, ALWAYS gets too hot. By the time it's not scalding, I'm done with my shower. Saves water - I have to turn it down and down, then off and on.

3. If you could have any wild animal for a pet, with a guarantee it would never hurt you, or anyone else, what would it be? All of them, except for most insects and reptiles. Bees and bearded dragons permitted.

4. Besides increasing size, if you could change the house/apartment you live in just by wishing it, what would you change? Better energy efficiency - it retains too much heat in summer.

5. Are you left-handed? No.

6. Do you have a pet rfn? What is it/are they? Five Siamese/Balinese cats.

7. What color is the vehicle you drive most? Black. Love it.

8. What movie have you seen the most times? Fifth Element; Princess Bride.

9. What's the most annoying thing about the neighbor
living closest to you? Nothing; she's a lovely 90 year old who mows her own grass.

10. How far from where you were born do you now live? 468 miles; mid-northern Ontario to PA.