View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 10:12 AM   #13
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Actually, I'm not really liking this quiz. Soz and all that, it just doesn't tickle my fancy.
But it IS a quiz. And furthermore, one with no rhyme or reason. So I can't help myself.

1) Does/did your current/most recent significant other have the same color eyes as you?
Most did. I have had only one SO (well, O anyway) with brown eyes, the rest have been blue or a near facsimile thereof.

2) Which cartoon character do you remember most fondly from your childhood?
Dangermouse. Because Dads used to watch it with me and laugh at the jokes I couldn't understand.

3) What's your favorite knick-knack/doo-dad/tchotchke? (Bonus points for a pic)
I have a jade frog [below]. Although I have no beliefs whatsoever, I sometimes take the frog with me to the ATM, just in case it helps.

4) Which is your favorite movie ever?
Probably Shaun of the Dead. I have a top ten, but books would be nearly impossible (I doubt I could get below a top 20)

5) It's raining. It wasn't when you left home. Do you wear a raincoat, use an umbrella, protect your head with your bag or something, or just get wet?
Wha? If Mum reminds me or I've paid attention to the weather report, I'll have a brolly. If, like this morning, I went upstairs to get an umbrella at her behest but got distracted by Diz and got caught in a shower, I get wet. Unless I've not been arsed to wash my heair and have my hat on - in which case the rain is secondary.

6) Is any part of you itching right now?
No

7) What was the last book you bought?
Confession. Michael Palin's second volume of diaries. I had some Waterstones points accrued from last year and treated myself.

8) Do you use moisturizer regularly?
I should but I don't.

9) If calories, caffeine and cash considerations were no problem, what type of coffee would you order?
Irish coffee
Attached Images