View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 09:11 AM   #115
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
I noticed a new door ding on jinx's XK today. my groove is scorched.

Just a couple days ago I noticed two white dings in Max that even if I can buff them off, will leave good sized dents. People are so fucking rude.

What's really scorching my (workout) groove is a bum left shoulder. I f00k3d it up swimming Monday, and skipped my swim yesterday to give it a chance to heal. So far today is the worst. I could barely pull on my socks/pants this morning. I did manage to get them both on though eventually.

The worst part is I think I know how I did it. Our normal pool is down for repairs, so our swim group is using a collegiate pool, that has a bulkhead moved about 1/3 of the way down it's length such that the 'shallow' end is 5' deep. I am 5'2''. S, inbetween sets, I have to hang on the wall or the rope to keep from drowning. I'm pretty sure this is when I ganked my shoulder out of whack.

Unfortunately this is the only pool that we are going to be able to use for at least 2 more weeks minimum (Murphy's law will apply I am sure).

dammit.