View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 02:44 PM   #95
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Yesman, let me first say I know the pain you are going through. I have known it several times in my life. I also know to never say "never" coz,my friend, I've said that,too, and watched the love come back. Honest.

Let me also say that you are a highly desirable man from what I know---your personality, your compassion, your loyalty to duty...plus, those awesome pics I was lucky enough to see of you (well, your torso, anyway and may I take this opportunity to say, again, WOW!)

Things that do burn brightly DO seem to break the shade they are in--they tend to collapse from their own heat. Sometimes in life it is much better to just 'glow'.

I am with you in spirit, my friend. My heart knows what your heart is going thru and can only wish you find peace sooner rather than later.

Comfort.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote