View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 03:34 AM   #99
lushchocolateswirl
Hi just me

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesman065 View Post
Over Christmas her "other boyfriend" was a real asshole, got her no card, no gift - nothing. He was rude, disrespectful and mean to her. She was really hurt and upset. I thought that was a good thing for me, but I again was wrong. She and I had a long talk and I decided to step aside as she tries to work things out with him. If after all that hes done, she still wants to try with him than she must love him much more than she loves me or be really stupid - maybe both. Either way it doesn't matter. I feel better knowing that she didn't want me to end it, but I did anyway - it was the right thing to do. Maybe she'll realize what a jerk he is and give me a real chance at some point. Its kid of ironic that I love someone who isn't in-love with me and shes in-love someone who isn't in-love with her. Oh well, I'm trying to focus on the positives, whatever they are, and move on, but the emptiness and hollow feelings I have are overwhelming and unbearable at times. The worst part is, I honestly believe I left my heart and soul behind with her, and that sucks. Perhaps thats how everyone feels in this situation. I can only hope that she realizes what she lost before its too late. Onward.
Okay I just found this and I have some advice for you .

ARE YOU AN IDIOT? You are soooo being played here. This seems to be reminiscent of recent times . No?.

DO you think maybe her boyfriend didn't get her presents and is rude to her ....maybe because she's giving him the same bullshit story and he knows she's fucking someone else behind his back?
Fact is she's found someone else now and soon she'll be giving him the same bullshit story about how she's not sure and then she'll be back.

Oh I see this woman back in your life pretty darn soon if she hasn't burnt your dick and her bridges. I bet darn well she hasn't.

Seriously mate are you a sucker for punishment?

Prove me wrong ......I give it three months tops

Sorry if this post comes across harsh but sometimes men need a good kick up the arse!!!!