View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 02:21 AM   #761
Drax
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
OH well...maybe it's just your mum then. Or maybe she likes peace and quiet during the day so she can think her own thoughts without interruption?
Actually, I think it's mostly my step-dad who complains. His study is right next to my room, and the sounds travel thru my wall into his study, even with my door shut. It's not a problem on weekdays since they're @ work, just in the evening if he has to do something in his study. He tells her, and she tells me.

Of course, sometimes my mom hears it up in our kitchen.

Anyway, I did a little TV volume experiment earlier. I set the volume @ my normal listening level, went out of my room, closed the door, and went into the study, and yes I heard it. Not sure what to do there. 'Course, my step-dad could turn his TV up, and shut his door. Then, I went toward the kitchen, and my TV got harder to hear.

I don't know what to do, but stop watching TV...not an option.

Quote:
I guess she must kinda feel like the weight of the world is on her shoulders sometimes huh?
I suppose. I certainly don't wanna piss her off, but I gotta try to bring a sliver of happiness to my mediocre life too.
Drax is offline   Reply With Quote