Thread: Terrier Breeds
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #80
busterb
NSABFD

I gave some thought about using my credit to pay for this and said, Naw. Have to login to BOA. So I paid by debit. No recourse.. I'm just glad that I no longer drink Jose Cuervo. And I bet there's some folks at vets office that could feel the same way Or I might be on other side of jail house fence in my back yard.
Anyway Hobo has been going to park up the street in late afternoon, I know of no way to break him. Today I went to Dr. and left Dottie and Hobo in kitchen from 10:30 am till 5pm and no mess.
Cap. I agree with you. I think it traumatize the little shit. Lady told me would see how he did w/clipper and might had to sedated him. No way will I pay 15 bucks to make your job easy. So she asked if it was OK, a little more off. Right down to the flappin hide.
Did a worm test that I didn't order. Hell I knew dog had worms. maybe from birth.
I've been looking after dogs almost 50 years and I need no butthole to charge, tell me what to do. Part rant!! Carry on