View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 03:33 PM   #327
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

The park has a small playground. It's better than it looks just walking past - lots of swingy and shakey things.
No slide though. I used to adore slides - the higher the better and the best were bumpy ones. Being small and skinny I would actually get airtime going over the bumps.

Still, I would have wrecked this place (figuratively speaking) if it had been around in my time.

By this time we had met up with AL and her dad and brother. Mum is Brazilian, but she was working. I actually thought she was step-Mum when I saw her at the school fete, because she is really quite dark-skinned and AL is blonde. I've looked more closely since and can see the resemblance - she has dark brown eyes and makes me look 100% Irish when it comes to a tan.

Here she is surfing on a tilting board (she's surfed for real on extended holidays to Brazil) and proving her pirate chops while Tiger and Kitty look on. Seconds later, Tiger was climbing the rigging too, of course. That "seat" is about 6 feet off the ground - Tiger is already stood on a climbing frame there.
Attached Images

Last edited by Sundae; 09-03-2011 at 03:54 PM.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote