View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 08:56 AM   #14
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
All the way down.

I watched the graphic/zoom/multiplier/squarer and stacker sequence to get to 20 billion.

Mind blown. The sun is ALREADY GI-FUCKING-NORMOUS. I followed it, but ... I don't think I grasp it.
I doubt anyone does. if you think of how populated the subatomic world is with stuff and then you think about how populated the whole clump of multiverses is with stuff, and then you multiply them, well, it's pretty much paralyzing.

The problem I have is with the location of the universe. In what space does it exist and what is its relationship to that space?

I also think, in a macrocosm/microcosm model that the universe's birth, the big bang, is an example of systole/diastole. The big bang was the ejecta thrown from a black hole. Eventually, all the new black holes will eventually coalesce, creating another ultimate, BABH (bigg ass black hole) and the whole universe will get sucked into it and ejected out the other side.

Inhale, exhale.

Last edited by footfootfoot; 02-03-2017 at 09:11 AM.
footfootfoot is offline   Reply With Quote