View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 02:02 PM   #208
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Ooh. Better get checked out there lookout!

I am not sure where to put this because I am irritated and almost upset about this mysterious bite I have.

I thought I was allergic to mosquitoes but now I have a mosquito bite that looks normal next to another bite that is forming a nasty sore and is swelling up my foot. This started happening when I moved here and I don't know if it's an allergic reaction to the area mosquitoes or if it is, in fact, a spider bite. Every time I get these bites I have massive swelling and a nasty sore that develops, it itches worse than anything ever, and if I scratch it, I feel like I am on fire. I went to the doctor and spent 250.00 cash and 250 more some odd dollars in billing for the doctor to circle the wound and tell me if the redness gets outside of the circle to come back.

It wakes me up at night it itches so bad...and it's just gross. I can't fit my regular shoe on so I need to put on a flip flop and hope I don't get bitten again. Sometimes it's worse than other times. I've seen spider bites and it looks close but never gets to where the venom eats up that portion of the body. I heal ok. You guys are lucky I have a crappy camera, I already tried to photograph it and my lens sucks, blurry...uuugh!

I have never see anything bite me...I usually wake up in the morning and start to itch...by 12 hours later I usually have an open sore that begins to develop. It doesn't happen to my husband so I assume I am allergic to something, if it were a poisonous spider it would bite him too. When I look closely there are two red dots where the skin is punctured, as it looks every time I swell up like this.

I can't spend 500 dollars out of pocket to get no where again...

Anyone know what it might be?!? Sound familiar? What is eating me alive?