View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:23 AM   #103
SamIam

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
You beat me to it. Not to mention an actual Budget which also passed the house and Demoncratically controlled Senate and Hairy Reed refuse to even discuss. Why? Because he would have to compromise and pass some stuff the Repubs want to get done and he doesn't want to even bring it to the floor for discussion. They could pass a budget with a simple majority if they wanted. I think he is just hanging on hoping Obama gets re-elected.
Why is it the Dems who are always supposed to compromise? If you bothered to read that link, you would see that those Republican REGULATORY bills do not concede so much as a single inch. All of them are about giving free rein to the robber barons and allowing them to ride rough shod over everybody else. Tell us just how many jobs even one of those regulatory bills is supposed to create. Tell us just how many jobs the "job creators" have created since they got all those Bush era tax cuts. And I mean jobs here in the US, not off shore somewhere. And please, please do not present us with a 250 word cut and paste from some ultra right wing "think tank." Stretch yourself.
SamIam is offline   Reply With Quote