View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 05:01 PM   #137
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Here's a great example from today.

The inch was invited to his pal's birthday party to be held at a local family run ski area. The pal has been skiing and snowboarding since he was a fetus, the inch just began snow boarding this year.

Mom of inch tells him the other day "I have some bad news, pal and others are skiing and not snowboarding, but you can go to the party after." Tears.

I say "Look, skiing is easy, you can learn it in a few minutes, I'm sure they are not all going to be skiing on black diamonds."

Mom of inch: "No, pal has been skiing since forever and all his friends have too, they're going to spend the whole day on suicide missions."

Me: "Let's call and ask what the story is." Still tears.

I ask her WTF is her problem? (Why I need to ask that question is a question in itself)

Today I pick up Pal of Inch for a playdate and ask him about the party and if he thinks Inch can handle sking and would Pal be willing to show him the ropes and hang with him on the easy slopes.

Pal answers affirmative to all and then adds, and here I shit you not, "You can ski if you want to, Inch, but I'm going to be SNOWBOARDING all day."

Way to go Mom of inch. Typical typical typical.

I fucking hate her

Last edited by footfootfoot; 02-06-2014 at 05:03 PM. Reason: I fucking hate her
footfootfoot is offline   Reply With Quote