View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 09:24 PM   #4
wolf
lobber of scimitars

1) Does/did your current/most recent significant other have the same color eyes as you? yes, although I think his are a more intense blue.

2) Which cartoon character do you remember most fondly from your childhood? Snoopy

3) What's your favorite knick-knack/doo-dad/tchotchke? (Bonus points for a pic)
My Poopin' Moose, which is currently boxed, so I don't have a pic ... but I might have posted it here, so maybe ...

AHA!!

You lift it's head and it poops M&Ms.

4) Which is your favorite movie ever?

The Great Escape

5) It's raining. It wasn't when you left home. Do you wear a raincoat, use an umbrella, protect your head with your bag or something, or just get wet?

Just get wet, even though I typically have an umbrella in my car and in my briefcase.

6) Is any part of you itching right now?
Yes, but you don't really want to know where.

7) What was the last book you bought?
that's a toughie, because I buy so many, and hit a run of free downloads on the Kindle last night, which since they're free, don't really count, but ... okay The Prisoner - Thomas Disch

8) Do you use moisturizer regularly?
no

9) If calories, caffeine and cash considerations were no problem, what type of coffee would you order?
there are no calories in coffee until you start crapping it up with sugar and creamer. I drink my coffee black, so that's not an issue. I'd actually buy the same coffee I already buy. Most recent order of K-Cups includes Black Tiger, Santa's Buzz, Jet Fuel, and Double Black Diamond. I also tried something new, a Chocolate Glazed Donut flavor. Not sure if it's going to work for me, but I can always take it into the office if I don't like it. People are always looking for freebies there.

And no, I would not try that stuff that the civet cats poop out.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote