View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 09:41 AM   #104
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

I don't trust anything Brendan said. The interrogators fed him everything they wanted him to say. He could have said something about the hood latch, and the cops, who had full access to Avery's house, could have swabbed sweat and placed it on the latch. Avery had a cut on his finger. How could blood not have been on the latch? When the cops found the handcuffs, they could have easily gotten Brendan to say how they were used. They got him to say that he slit her throat on the bed, yet there was no blood evidence.

I know he has a 70 IQ, but he doesn't seem stupid enough to leave her car on his property when he has a car smasher at hand. He can't be smart enough to clean up all the (alleged) blood from the bedroom and garage, but leave a smear in the car. Can he?

Re the phone. Maybe it was a cell phone and they figured he would have had it with him, so it wouldn't place him at home, and thought he could talk calmly while he was raping and murdering. Just spit balling.

Come to think of it, they had phone records showing that Avery called Halbach, even that he used *67, so they definitely have the technology. Strange that neither prosecution nor defense determined Brendan's records to be useful.

I'd like the cops to take polygraph tests.