View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 03:27 PM   #53
Flint
Snowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
How is the Federal Government discriminating against these people now? How will that change with this bill?
If this is the question you're asking why I didn't answer, I'll attempt to answer it, in this thread. But it will take me more time than I have right now, so I'm not going to do it right now. If you care. The short answer is that the question already got answered in this thread, subsequently before I had a chance to formulate an answer that I felt was comprehensive--somebody else answered the question easily in a few short sentences, which isn't my best skill. If you care. Federal vs. State/local is a complicating factor. Those laws don't always agree, and sometimes the overlap, and sometimes their jurisdiction isn't clear. Sometimes you pass a law in one place as a model for what you'd like to see done somewhere else. And I think the post you deleted touched on the question of making a political statement, which factors into this as well. If you care.

If you only care about replies that come in a timeframe that you're demanding (but not specifying), and then throw a temper tantrum when people don't comply with your unstated expectations, then best to just forget about it. It's not a chatroom, people can read and reply at their leisure, I had thought.
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio

Last edited by Flint; 12-16-2016 at 03:36 PM.
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote