View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 08:36 AM   #341
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux View Post
In fact, the CBO staff also stated that their analysis excluded estimates of potential savings.

I have some problems with several of the proposals..but I dont judge a book after reading only one chapter and I dont make final judgments on draft legislation that is far from final.

And I certainly dont base my opinion on mischaracterizations by partisan editorials.
I never really considered the CBO to be a partisan editorial, but if that is how you see them, what ever.

The evidence is that there is as much of a possibility that we will go bankrupt under the proposal as there is that they don't know? What kind of forcast is that? So you are willing to take that chance with our economy in the shape it is in? You are willing to take a chance with our childrens future? I am not.

We are not reading one chapter, we are reading the elements that need effective change. Not a the typical Demoncratic Rahm Rod and Pelosi push without adequate public comment and opportunity to have input and effective change in the Bill.