View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 06:52 PM   #51
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
She isnt lying Bruce..... The trouble is you only listen to mainstreanm sources and they will not tell you this stuff buddy!!
You may be right, she's not lying if she honestly believes the false information she spews. However that doesn't make her less dangerous.
I only listen to mainstream sources? What are mainstream sources and how the fuck do you know what I listen to?
Because I'm not buying the misinformation she spreads I must be listening to your definition mainstream sources?

Hey I'm a wild and crazy guy, sometimes I read results that aren't peer reviewed. Wait for feedback before fully buying it though.
Even the best and most validated facts are only facts until somebody proves them wrong or more likely incomplete.
However doing that is by validated scientific research not some fool making wild claims and accusations on the internet.

Mainstream... the part of the stream where the vast majority of the water moves forward making progress.
Unlike the backwaters and eddies that remain stagnant scum collecting mosquito havens that kill so many people.
Luckily the Gates are spending Billions of their money for clinics, sleeping nets, and vaccines to save millions of people.
Conspiracy theories are created by people who can't believe a person would give their money to save the lives of people they don't know.
I guess that's why the vast majority stick with the mainstream for their safety and live to reproduce.